A Finance Manager is sought by a leading boutique professional services firm who work on a Europe-wide basis with major clients across several industry sectors. They have a track record of completing successful assignments, often securing significant fee income, and they secure much of their business via either word-of-mouth or their excellent reputation.
Due to an increasing workload they now need to recruit a Finance Manager to look after the finance function on a day-to-day basis and provide support to various Partners. Reporting into the Finance Director, duties include:
· Prepare monthly management accounts including reconciliations of bank accounts and supplier invoices. Review & finalise monthly management accounts pack with analysis & commentary against budget / prior periods.
· Calculate accruals & prepayments and cash flows on a monthly basis.
· Produce weekly KPIs, monthly project profitability reports and Partner KPIs.
· Prepare all statutory returns; answer payroll, pension & insurance queries.
· Manage all compliance requirements for the firm including KYC reporting, internal risk analysis and project updates.
· Significant project work to support the Partners with analysis and client work.
The ideal candidate for the post of Finance Manager will either be a qualified ACA from a small / medium firm or a bright ACCA / CIMA who works in a management accounting or business facing role. An exceptional part-qualified may also be considered. Applicants must have experience in producing management accounts and will have the intellect, gravitas and maturity to work successfully at all levels. Applicants will also enjoy working in a small but especially high performing company. Opportunities for a varied career path exist and you will be able to share in the success of the company through an excellent bonus package.
Salary: £42000 - £45000 + >25% bonus + pension + benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants