A Senior Corporate Finance Analyst is sought by a FTSE-100 Plc which operates in the commerce and industry sphere. They are one of the leaders in their sector, offer a positive working environment with genuine training plans and they have a future strategy that has been well received by the City. This role contributes directly to the likely achievement of this strategy so only high potential candidates capable of success here followed by significant progression should apply.
The Senior Corporate Finance Analyst reports to the Head of Capital Management and will work as part of a small high calibre team of qualified accountants to ensure excellent support in the following areas:
· Perform analysis of all Capital Expenditure requests over a 5 year timeline.
· Assess competing requests; understand risks v likely returns; assess alternative financing options; present recommendations to the Board.
· Lead Group valuation and day-to-day capital management processes.
· Work with Business Units to help them deliver against the Group’s medium / long term strategic plan given limited budgets and internal competition.
· Provide commercial / financial review of Project Investment Proposals.
· Work with Investor Relations to ensure appropriate messages are delivered.
· Significant ad hoc work to support the successful delivery of Group strategy.
The ideal Senior Corporate Finance Analyst will be a qualified ACA who trained (and could still be with) a Big 4 firm and / or someone who has significant experience of working with global reporting / analytical processes having spent time working for a leading global Plc. Excellent communication & presentation skills are essential, as is the maturity & gravitas to present at Board level. Strong Excel and valuation / analysis skills and genuine drive & ambition are also a given.
Salary: £70000 - £85000 + £11k car + 25% bonus + LTIP + pension + benefits
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.