A Management Accountant is sought on a 3 month temp-to-perm by a brand name leisure & entertainment company that has thrived over recent years They have developed a successful range of different entertainment concepts that span the country, operating well over a dozen venues and planning further expansion through 2018. They have a strong balance sheet and are a well-known innovator in their industry.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will have daily contact with the Business Managers and be responsible for the following:
· Prepare and review management accounts for each site along with variance analysis, rolling site & EBIDA forecast and supporting commentary;
· Compile weekly flash sales & KPI reporting by site to Directors and Board;
· Produce cost of sales & margin analysis, especially for food / drink sales;
· Maintain cash flow model and forecasts; contribute to budgets & forecasts;
· Assist in preparation of group consolidation and statutory accounts;
· Ad hoc projects including investment appraisal for potential new sites.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA who comes from a small / medium size company in the leisure, music, entertainment, retail or another multi-site industry. You will have strong communication skills and the confidence & ability to work independently and in a small yet well formed finance team. You will have excellent Excel skills, be flexible in approach and you will enjoy a varied role.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.