An Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager is sought by a leading luxury retailer who boast a brand name that is famous across the world. They have been trading for well over 100 years, designing and manufacturing premium products all the while. They also boast an expanding wholesale arm which has helped them grow.
The Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager role is based in their central London based Head Office and is a newly created role at this level. Duties include:
· Supporting the AP Manager in running the team of 7 on a day-to-day basis; supervising the work of others and helping to lead the team.
· Manage the AP resource for the Wholesale team; be the go-to person.
· Enhance the relationship with non-finance stakeholders (e.g. design, manufacturing, marketing, sales) who are based in London and overseas.
· Seek to redesign & improve processes where possible to create efficiencies.
· Manage the relationships with key accounts and resolve queries promptly.
· A range of other ad hoc projects to ensure the smooth running of the team.
The ideal candidate for the position of Accounts Payable - Assistant Manager will have several years of complex Accounts Payable experience that has been gained within a retail environment. Applicants will be assertive, confident and will thrive in a busy, high-volume environment. Attention to detail, supervisory skills, strong communication skills and experience of process improvement are all required too. There are several opportunities for the right candidate to progress and this could either be within or outside of finance.
Salary: £32000 - £35000 + 27 days hols + pension + store discounts
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.