A Manager - Commercial Financial Analysis & Business Intelligence (BI) is sought by a leading telecoms based media & communications company. They are an innovative market leader who boast an excellent brand along with a vast suite of products that are used by millions of consumers and businesses across the UK.
The post of Manager - Commercial Financial Analysis & Business Intelligence has been created to increase analytical capacity across the business and to establish a specific revenue reporting and analysis team within it. The role is strategic in nature and performs significant routine & ad hoc work for the CFO and Executive Committee (EC). Reporting to the Director (Business Intelligence), duties include:
· Lead the Business Intelligence team; design & deliver insightful analysis to support the CEO / EC in making correct strategic and operational decisions.
· Shape & drive a BI Analytics strategy to support current & planned activities.
· Lead, motivate and develop a team of three Analytics staff.
· Take ownership of the Weekly Financials Model; ensure it reflects the P&L impacts of all decisions taken.
· Develop analysis of ARPU and ARPU trends; use this analysis to increase ARPU / revenue by guiding company strategy appropriately.
· Manage stakeholder relationships across the C-suite and with all FDs.
The ideal candidate for the position of Manager - Commercial Financial Analysis & Business Intelligence will be a qualified accountant who possesses significant commercial analytical and modelling (and preferably BI) experience that will have been gained within either a telecoms and / or media environment. You will be a strong character and excellent communicator who thrives under pressure and who relishes frequent Board level contact. Further, you will be analytical, creative and commercial in your outlook as your work will directly affect commercial / corporate strategy. Significant opportunities for progression are available.
Salary: £70000 - £80000 + 10% pension + 15% bonus + excellent benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.