A Management Accountant is required for an analytically focused role with a brand name leisure & entertainment company that has thrived over recent years They have developed a successful range of different entertainment concepts that span the country, operating well over a dozen venues and planning further expansion through 2018. They are well backed, have a strong balance sheet and are a well known innovator in their industry.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, the Management Accountant will have daily contact with the Business Managers and be responsible for the following:
· Preparing and reviewing management accounts for each site along with variance analysis, rolling site & EBITDA forecast and supporting commentary;
· Compiling weekly flash sales & KPI reporting by site to Directors and Board;
· Producing cost of sales & margin analysis, especially for food / drink sales;
· Maintaining cash flow model and cash flow forecasting;
· Assisting in preparation of group consolidation and statutory accounts;
· Contributing to budgets and forecasting;
· Ad hoc projects including investment appraisal for potential new sites.
The ideal candidate for this Management Accountant role will be a qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA who comes from a small / medium size company background with multi site operations. You will ideally have experience within the leisure, music, entertainment or retail sectors and will have strong communication skills and the confidence & ability to work independently and in a small yet well formed finance team. You will have excellent Excel skills, be flexible in your approach and will enjoy a varied role.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.