A Financial Controller is sought by an exciting new London based FinTech start-up that aims to revolutionise the luxury yachting industry. Armed with an impressive software solution, a wide network of contacts and several million Euros of equity funding (with more available if needed), they plan to bring new efficiencies to what has previously been a rather traditional industry.
Reporting to the CEO, the Financial Controller will establish, run and develop a finance function that needs to be scalable as the company grows. Duties include:
· Provide accurate and timely management accounts and analysis including budgets & forecasts to support future growth and opportunities.
· Ensure that the CEO is appraised of all issues that need raising with the backer and that a robust medium / long term financial plan can be created.
· Be responsible for all statutory reporting and financial compliance issues.
· Work with the senior team to develop processes and procedures that can be followed across the entire business to enable it to both grow & flourish.
· Manage the annual audit processes with auditors in several jurisdictions.
· Implement an IT system to enable faster, more accurate decision making.
· A range of ad hoc projects to ensure the success of the company.
The ideal candidate for the post of Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant who possess proven finance and commercial business management experience. Previous exposure to a start-up environment, the software and / or shipping industry and the creation / development of new processes would also be advantageous. It is a given that you will be a hands-on all-rounder with the energy & drive to ensure the success of this international business and that you will seek long-term involvement.
Salary: £55000 - £65000 + benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.