A Finance Analyst is sought by a leading industrial FTSE-100 plc. The company are a major brand name who have long-standing operations across the globe as well as a commitment to develop their infrastructure & product offerings in the years to come. Theirs is a well-respected name that would benefit any CV.
The Finance Analyst is sought to replace a contractor who will shortly be emigrating and will report to a Senior Finance Analyst. The role will focus on supporting all the company’s external contractual relationships and duties will include:
· Provide support to third party / outsourcing IT contracts across the business.
· Co-ordinate billing and ensure its accuracy; ensure aged debts are actioned.
· Participate in budgeting; develop models to identify cost / pricing changes.
· Identify opportunities to save costs; liaise with partners to push these through.
· Support the development of business cases for new contracts as required.
· Provide ad hoc financial and business analysis as required.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Analyst role will be a finalist / newly qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA preferred) who has gained commercial experience in a sizeable business and who has genuine knowledge of how to support major non-finance business areas. Candidates will have strong Excel, good academics and all-round analytical skills as well as a real eye for detail; applicants will also enjoy rolling their sleeves up and acting as a Business Partner across the global Corporate team. Exposure to a contracts / IT / billing environment would be seen as an advantage. Only candidates capable of progression will be considered.
Rate: £38000 - £42000 + 10% bonus + study + bens.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.