A Finance Manager is sought by a rapidly growing, award-winning FinTech company who are transforming their sector. They operate within a niche of the consumer insurance industry and have successfully disrupted the market such that they already boast hundreds of thousands of customers. They have ambitious plans to grow and are well placed to deliver on these.
The Finance Manager position is a new role and it reports to the Head of Finance. The role will be wide-ranging & varied and will manage one member of staff. Duties will include the following:
· Provide timely & accurate management accounts, analysis & commentary.
· Create financial reports & KPIs to provide at-a-glance financial information.
· Monitor revenues & costs against budget; identify and act upon trends.
· Support budgeting, forecasting and business planning cycles.
· Operate / develop the finance systems to ensure they are fully utilised.
· Assist with statutory accounting, corporate tax and cash flow reporting.
· A range of ad hoc duties & projects to support a growing business.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager position will be an ACA with at least some pqe; you may either still be in practice or you may already be working in a commercial role. It is a given that you will be a hands-on all-rounder who is looking for a varied role and who is happy to turn their hand to (almost) anything. You will be a bright, proactive individual who is capable of working accurately and at pace and who wishes to take a truly active role in the building a company.
Please note: this role is based in West Sussex but the Finance Manager will spend 1-2 days a week based in the central London office, near Farringdon.
Salary: £45000 - £55000 (d.o.e.) + pension + benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.