A Management Accountant is sought to fill a nine month maternity cover contract (to run from mid-September 2017) with a leading financial services company. With more than 25 offices in 16 countries the company are part of a larger group as well as being a leader in their field in their own right. They are continuing to grow and this role will assist them in that process.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, the Management Accountant will, aside of various ad hoc projects, participate in the following tasks:
· Preparing monthly head office / cost centre management accountants.
· Providing cost centre performance management and analysis.
· Managing, monitoring and analysis of group cash flows.
· Assisting in the implementation of a new group-wide general ledger system.
· Maintaining the head office company nominal ledgers.
· Providing periodic reporting, analysis & information to the Group function.
The Management Accountant will be a qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA) - although finalists will also be considered - who possesses strong management accounting, excellent Excel and all-round analytical skills and who wishes to further develop these. Candidates should be excellent communicators with people at all levels and they must also possess good attention to detail, be able to work at pace and will enjoy the challenges of working for a dynamic and constantly developing international organisation.
Salary: £42000 - £45000 + bens or £225 - £250 per day.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.