A Management Accountant is sought by a state of the art fin-tech company who operate in the brokerage and financial markets space. Regulated by the FCA, they are a world leader in B2B online trading services and their platform is recognised as an industry leader. They have recently secured the backing of a leading global software company and are poised to continue their growth well into the future.
Created by internal progression, the post of Management Accountant will see the incumbent report to the Senior Management Accountant and perform these tasks:
· Prepare monthly management accountants for various entities in different companies including one major Denmark-based entity.
· Provide commentary on business performance and variance / KPI analysis.
· Produce daily client revenue and cash management / KPI reporting.
· Oversee intercompany reconciliation process and client invoicing process.
· Contribute to year-end accounting process and liaison with auditors.
· Assist in the development of the recently implemented SAP system.
The ideal candidate for the post of Management Accountant will be Danish speaking part-qualified CIMA / ACCA who has some experience within the financial services industry, though some flexibility in these criteria does exist. Candidates will have a strong grasp of the basics of management accounting and will possess rounded analytical and excellent Excel and skills. Candidates should be excellent communicators with people at all levels and must also possess good attention to detail, be able to work at pace and will enjoy the challenges of working for a dynamic and constantly developing organisation.
Salary: £32000 - £35000 + bonus + study + benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.