A temporary Senior Management Accountant is sought for a 7 month contract with a leading industrial FTSE-100 Plc. They are a global business who provide an excellent working environment and would represent a strong name to add to your CV. The role would also provide you with some very strong management accounting, budgeting & forecasting and business partnering experience.
The temporary Senior Management Accountant will report to a Finance Manager (who in turn reports to the Group FC) and will act as a Business Partner to their stakeholders whilst ensuring high quality data for reporting purposes. Specific duties will include:
· Produce timely & accurate management accounts in SAP; identify the root causes of performance variances and key issues to be resolved.
· Prepare budgets, forecasts and sensitivity analysis for all divisional regions.
· Conduct cost reviews / support cost control measures across the division.
· Prepare CapEx / funding requests in conjunction with Group functions.
· Assist in production of management & statutory accounts for subsidiaries.
· Support various ad hoc projects, e.g. systems improvements in SAP / HFM.
The ideal temporary Senior Management Accountant will be a qualified accountant (either CA / ACA significantly preferred) who trained with a Top 10 firm and who has gained at least some experience in industry, preferably also gaining exposure to SAP. Experience of preparing management accounts for (a division of) a large, listed multi-national would be an advantage, as would strong analytical and Excel skills.
Candidates will benefit from a strong awareness of processes & controls and will have sufficient maturity & gravitas to operate at all levels. Finally, it’s expected that candidates will be free to commence work before Monday 24th July and that they can guarantee their commitment until at least the end of February 2018.
Salary: £300 - £330 per day.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.