A Finance Manager is sought by a very fast growing company in the City. With more than 25 offices in 16 countries they are a leader in their field, have doubled in size in the past two years and are continuing to grow. This role will assist them as they continue this growth and help them ensure their financial infrastructure remains fit for purpose.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will manage and lead a team of 5 and will enjoy the following responsibilities:
· Review group management accounts, analysis & KPIs for the UK operations.
· Lead the UK forecasting process; introduce a system of rolling forecasts.
· Oversee the production of statutory accounts for the 6 operating UK entities.
· Manage and develop a team of 5 staff at varying levels of qualification.
· Develop relationships with stakeholders; improve KPIs / compile Board packs.
· Continuously improve process & controls to suit the needs of the business.
· A range of ad hoc projects (e.g. support M&A, new product developments)
The Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA / CA preferred) who possesses strong management reporting, analytical and staff management skills. Candidates will be able to demonstrate having redesigned / improved processes & controls and ideally have worked for a fast growing company in the past. Finally, applicants will be excellent communicators with people at all levels and must also possess good attention to detail, be able to work at pace and will enjoy the challenges of working for a dynamic and constantly developing organisation. Experience of the insurance industry would also be a slight advantage.
Salary: £70000 - £82000 + bonus + 10% pension + bens
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.