An interim Group Management Accountant is wanted for an initial three month contract with a very fast growing company in the City. With more than 25 offices in 16 countries they are a leader in their field, have doubled in size in the past two years and are continuing to grow. This role will assist them as they continue this growth and help them ensure their financial infrastructure remains fit for purpose.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (UK), the interim Group Management Accountant will work with the Finance Manager and enjoy the following responsibilities:
· Produce full group management accounts covering the UK operations.
· Prepare variance analyses, develop KPIs & help compile Board packs.
· Ensure balance sheet reconciliations process is robust and fit for purpose.
· Create flash reports, monthly analysis and assist in budgeting & forecasting.
· Develop the quality of management information being produced.
· A range of ad hoc projects to assist across the finance function.
The interim Group Management Accountant will be a qualified accountant (ACA / CA preferred) who possesses strong management reporting, excellent Excel and all-round analytical & reconciliations skills and who wishes to further develop these. Candidates should be excellent communicators with people at all levels and they must also possess good attention to detail, be able to work at pace and will enjoy the challenges of working for a dynamic and constantly developing organisation.
Salary: £280 - £300 per day
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.