iMPART Recruitment Ltd are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for a major, internationally recognised, educational institution. Founded well over a century ago, it is comprised of over 30 individual entities to include specialist independent colleges and acclaimed academic institutes. The organisation is expanding and seeking to improve their all-round performance.
The Senior Management Accountant will report to the Associate Finance Director (Corporate & Property) and will be a senior member in a team of 4 staff, supporting both the Property & Facilities Management teams. Specific duties will include:
· Responsible for corporate month end reports and in-year forecasting exercise
· Support the future year budget creation process, running the timetable, monitoring actions, owning the data collection and reporting
· Provide support towards the year end process, preparing notes to the accounts and liaising with auditors as required
· Work with central departments to deliver operational and financial plans
· Provide comprehensive analysis and reporting on quarterly financial results and in-year forecasts; review performance against budget and likely outturns
· Develop an improved suite of financial reports, enquiries and management information packs; improve the functionality of the Agresso system
· Management and development of one member of staff.
The successful candidate for the post of Senior Management Accountant will be a qualified accountant or finalist who has demonstrable management reporting, financial planning and budgeting experience. Candidates must possess the ability and communication skills to build key relationships with non-finance stakeholders. Those with experience of the not-for-profits or property sectors or Agresso will be at a slight advantage but a willingness to learn, attention to detail and a real desire to improve processes will be of greater importance.
Salary: £42278 - £45909 + 18% pension + 30 days hols + bens
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to guarantee a response to successful applicants.