A Management Accountant - Corporate is wanted by a leading technology based FTSE-100 plc. The company are growing and can boast being either number 1 or 2 in almost all of the markets and >50 countries in which they operate. With a range of strong brands and new products in the pipeline, they are well placed to deliver excellent shareholder returns as they continue to grow both organically and by acquisition.
The Management Accountant - Corporate will report to the Corporate Controller and will support the Business Information Systems (BIS) function. Duties include:
· Creating timely and accurate monthly reports, forecasts, budgets, KPIs and variance analysis for the BIS function in line with group standards.
· Prepare a monthly cost summary report along with relevant analysis.
· Liaise with BIS Directors; ensure accruals are made on a monthly basis.
· Support the Group with analysis of local actual & forecast spend.
· Collate and review quarterly CapEx spend; assess for reasonableness.
· Assist in developing and improving BIS function processes & procedures.
· Ad hoc project work.
The ideal Management Accountant - Corporate will be a part-qualified accountant (most likely CIMA / ACCA) who possesses reporting experience in a multinational organisation. You will have strong analytical and cost management experience along with an appreciation of how a large international business functions. You will be IT literate with strong Excel and, ideally, SAP experience and you will also be bright & technically aware, have strong verbal & written communication skills and will value real attention to detail. This is an entry point role to a prestigious FTSE-100plc and only candidates capable of progression will be considered.
Salary: £36000 - £40000 + 10% bonus + 19% pension + study + benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.