A Corporate Finance Analyst is sought by an FTSE-100 Plc who operate in the commerce and industry sphere. They are one of the leaders in their sector and, having recently changed focus, have a strong growth strategy that has been well received. The company has a global footprint, provides a positive working environment and offers significant training and development opportunities to all. Further, candidates who enjoy critical thinking, being analytical and not simply ‘keeping the wheel turning’ with thrive both in this role as well as in future roles.
The Corporate Finance Analyst will work as part of a small high calibre team of qualified accountants and will focus on capital structuring, investment analysis and long-range / strategic financial planning. Specific duties will include:
· Analyse capital expenditure, gearing & dividend scenarios for the Group.
· Understand the actions of peers / FTSE-100 rivals to shape the above.
· Provide in-depth cash-flow models to support various capital allocations by product / region / business unit etc; develop valuations and provide DCFs
· Support requests for investment from business units, analyse likely returns.
· Assist in the preparation of various key sections of the Annual Report.
· A range of ad hoc projects to support the wider Corporate Finance team.
The ideal Corporate Finance Analyst will be a Big 4 trained Chartered Accountant (CA / ACA) who possesses a significant understanding of Plc reporting. This could have been gained through time spent in audit, transaction services or a recent move to the Plc reporting function of a FTSE-100 Plc (FTSE-250 considered). Candidates will also demonstrate a high internal rating, evidence of going beyond the normal scope of their role and a genuine record of achievement. Finally, candidates’ written & verbal communication skills will also be of the highest order. All candidates must demonstrate the potential to progress from this role over time.
Salary: £60000 - £65000 + £6k car + 20% bonus + benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.