A Commercial Finance Analyst – Decision Support is sought by a leading, brand name FTSE-250 plc who are the obvious leader in their field. Established well over 100 years ago, their name is synonymous with the industry in which they operate and, from a single offering, they have expanded to offer a full suite of products and services that sees them transact with around 15 million people per year. The organisation is expanding and this is an excellent time to join.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager - Decision Support you will provide decision support and financial analysis to a wide range of operational stakeholders and you will aim to be a true Business Partner to them. Duties include:
· Identify new areas of analysis / insight that support the business objectives.
· Produce budgets & forecasts including liaison with the financial control team.
· Produce weekly / monthly reporting that informs operational managers about performance and gives insight into the drivers of performance.
· Provide decision support for retention initiatives / campaigns / discounting, new products, pricing / discount offers, new channels & product profitability.
· Own the budgeting, forecasting & monthly reporting for key sales channels.
· Various key analytical projects e.g. modelling and investment appraisals.
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Finance Analyst – Decision Support role will be a finalist accountant with a strong academic and pass record who seeks to qualify within around a year. Candidates will have superior analytical skills, be strong on Excel (pivot tables, lookups, sum-ifs) and be excellent communicators - your ability to partner with and support non-finance managers will be key to the success of this role. Exposure to either SAP or a consumer products industry would be a slight advantage but an enquiring mind, attention to detail and tenacity will all be more important. Progression opportunities are available within this role.
Salary: £38000 - £40000 + bonus + study + benefits.
iMPART Recruitment encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.